- Cell hava nucleus, which have chromosomes, then DNA and genes
- Types of cells in body
# Breathing apparatus
Lungs are only half of the apparatus
- Responsible for exchange of gases, CO~2 out O~2 in
- Lung dissection
- Asthama - Wind pipe cartilages might be too narrow, broken or collapsed
- Whats insode Trachea? Mucus
- prevents dust getting into lungs
- Alveoli - cant see with naked eye
- What happens when we put it in water? It floats. Why?
# Blood, what is it
- Carries around the gases filtered and fused into our blood through lungs to all parts of body
# Eye of the tiger
- Eye ball (not perfect sphere) is filled with liquid, which keep the rounded shape of eye.
- Horse eye dissection
- Sheep eye dissection
# Heart - pumping Blood
- Fist size lump of muscle
- veins - into heart and arteries - out of heart
- Pigs heart dissection
- Turkey has only one hole for poo and wee. Everything goes in and out of that hole
- Stomach is wrinkled, to that it can expand to carry more
# Muscular System
- Sekletal Muscles - tendons to bones
- Cardiac Muscles - Heart
- Smooth muscles - intestines and utreus
- Muscles Fibres
- Complementary - push and pull
- strengthen in place - standing
- Fast muscles and slow-twitch muscles
- give or cause to give a short, sudden jerking or convulsive movement.
# Movement - Legs
Which muscles are used in running?
- Achilles Tendon
- Calf circles
- Marching calf raises
- rope jumping
- Hip Muscles
# New life creation
You are here, possible because someone had a great time All of us are fundamentally same ingredients but different soups.
- Mate selection
- Female egg has only one part of chromosome
- Process of egg generation Oogenesis, puberty when body is able to reproduce
- bugs, flies die in 2,5 days
- Menstrual Cycle - preperation for fertilized egg, 28 days or so
- Ovarian Cycle - maturation of egg - 375 days
- Women are most fertile at the time of ovulation (when an egg is released from your ovaries), which usually occurs 12 to 14 days before your next period starts.
- Female reproduction system deals with head on, single big play, while male reproduction use sheer force of numbers strategy
- Delivery system
- Male sperm generation is a cheap and easy Process biologically
- its kind of like how skin cells are produced
- transportation, nutritional energy, chemical protection, mortality
- 50% Ingredient of life वीर्य
- Female orgasm is not required for conception, and some may never experience one.
- some are capable of serial orgasm.