Discipline of faculty
- One part of brain is still reptilian brain.
- Darvins theory was proposed by Adiyogi 15,000 years ago
- How does Solar System and Galaxies (millions of stars) works together without energy?
Perfect Geometry - have found perfect orbit.
- You find your geometry and things will happen effortlessly with you.
- Its the cycles of our mothers bodies with moon that each one of us is born.
# 10 Avatars
How life has evolved
|Kurma avatara||Ambhibious, like turtle|
|Varaha avatara||Wild boar|
|Narasimha||Half man, half animal|
|Parashurama||Volatile, full grown man|
|Lord Rama||Peaceful man|
|Lord Krishna||Loving man|
|Kalki||Mystical being yet to come|
Is desire something fundamental in human beings? And without desire, how do we funtion in the world at all?
- Why desire dominates? Why it changes year to year?
- Two kinds of people, which one to choose? wanting, not-wanting?, supressing & letting go.
- One driven by desires, people in business
- Other supressing desires, Monks
- Turn your desire towards your saviour
- vows of celibacy, silence, one meal a day etc.
In the name of service of god, human beings have tortured themselves.
- People indulge into things to Release their inhibitions
- Fact - humans beings are voilent creatures, then why do we have conflicting thoughts of non-violence?
- What is violence? Its in comparision
- How do we observe violence?
What is desire? How does it happen? Can it be understood? lived with without supression and inhibition?
- Natural fact - Sensation when we see something
- We amplify sensation by touching it.
- Seeing - contact - sensation - thought -> Birth of desire
- Why thought does it? captures the sensation out of it and make an image out of it?
- Unconscious, unaware habit/movement when thought captures sensation.
- Can we create a gap?
- Pay attention when thought is trying to take over, control is another form of desire.
There is no disciplined desire
- desire is desire, irrespective of object
- Unfullfilled desires are the source of misery, fulfilled desires are source of joy
- Energy of desire is same as life, desire to get to work, do something
- Your desire is to be unbounded
- How to deal with unfullfilled desires?
- Mostly, our desires are reaction to social situations we are living in.
- Your expectations are not even yours. Enable yourself, whatever the situation arise you act in the way
- Education, how to use your body and mind
- Classical music
- classical dance
- Languages: sanskrit, english
- Martial arts