Bathing in hot water is considered wrong in Ayurveda, no matter the weather, a healthy person should not use it.
- Bath in the evenings as in Japan, remove all dirt you have collected
- Direction you take bath in also matters.
- Oil message before bath
- Use scrubber to remove dead skin
- Practise deep breathing while bathing
- Do not bath after meals
Bathing is not just meant to cleanse the physical body but also rejuvinates the mind and soul Be mindful of bathing. It should be carried out calmly and purposefully. Its only then one reaps its benefits
- Use 100% natural products
- Plant sources and non GMO