20th centuary one of the most violent and destruction periods in history
# Super rich in Germany
- Many super rich germans stay hidden in public eyes and internet, shy on social media
- Avoid publicity
- As it could be seen by people, they inherited it from 3rd Reich
- List of Germans by worth
- Exclusive parties for rich - organised by magazine companies for interview
- Football boxes
- Political Influences?
- If you employ lot of people
- The act or process of recollecting past experiences or events
According to World Bank figures from 2016, nearly 9 out of 10 Germans are Internet users (89%, compared to the UK’s 92% and the USA’s 76%). Not only that, but 87% of the population is reportedly in the habit of shopping online, where they predominantly purchase clothing, shoes, books and electronics.
- Just one person is sufficient to set up a GmbH, for which the share capital must be at least €25,000.
- Commercial Register (Handelsregister).
- A GmbH must appoint one or more managing directors (Geschäftsführer), who may also be shareholders of the company and are the only persons entitled to represent the company.
- Aktiengesellschaft (AG) (Joint stock company, corporation).
- students - after 2 years - Nebensgewerben
- Handelskammer - chamber of commers
- gewarb anmelding - cityname, gewerbemeldestelle
- Finanzeamt - Fragabogen zur steurlichen erfassung
- Free agents (freie Mitarbeiter)
- A full or part-time employee (Angestellter)
- Company Types
80 million people and more than 47 million online shoppers, it’s one of the biggest markets in Europe.